These bikes will not fit in the trunk of a regular car or SUV. Due to multiple instances of damage to our e-bikes, we can no longer offer rentals without proper e-bike transportation. Please consider riding from the store (the bike path is right across the street) or make sure you have a hitch mounted fat tire bike rack. We will try to make these racks available mid-July, but until then you need to bring your own or ride from the store. We reserve the right to refuse any rental to customers that cannot provide safe and reliable transportation for fat tire e-bikes.
The day rental requires you drop off the bike by the end of the day (7:00 p.m.), regardless of the time of pick-up.
All our e-bikes have some resistance to water, but they are not waterproof. Excessive exposure to rain may damage the electric components, such as batteries and controllers. The renter is responsible to protect the e-bikes from excessive exposure to water or damage during transport. We offer free cancellations so please cancel your reservations if the weather is not suitable for riding. If the bikes are returned in a non-functional state or damaged we reserve the right to charge the card on file for the cost of the repairs, up to $2,800 which is the average retail value of an e-bike.
- - Frame: Strengthen Durable 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- - Rim: Integrated Magnesium Alloy
- - Front Fork: Suspension Alloy
- - Shock: Air Front and Rear Shock
- - Tire: KENDA tire 26" x 4"
- - Brakes: Tektro Hydraulic Oil brake, Front+Rear
- - Derailleur: Shimano 7-9 speed - depending on model
- - Display: SW LCD display（Mile）
- - Battery: Samsung 48V 14Ah
- - Electric Only Range: ~ 25 - 31 miles (max 50 km)
- - Pedal Assist Range: ~ - 35 - 52 miles ( max 85 km)
- - Motor Power: 48V - 500-750W - depending on model
- - Max Speed: 20 mile/h
- - Charger: 100V AC - 265V AC
- - Net Weight: 79 lb (36 kg)