Even if foldable, a bike may be too big to fit in the trunk of a sedan. You may be able to fit one bike in a mid-size SUV, or two foldable bikes in a large SUV. Please consider riding from the store (the bike path is right across the street), or make sure you have a pick-up truck, van or very large SUV. The alternative is a hitch mounted fat tire bike rack.
The day rental requires you drop off the bike by the end of the day (7:00 p.m.), regardless of the time of pick-up. If you rent for 2 or more days, the e-bikes have to be returned by 7:00 p.m. in the last day of the rental period.
All our e-bikes have some resistance to water, but they are not waterproof. Excessive exposure to rain may damage the electric components, such as batteries and controllers. The renter is responsible to protect the e-bikes from excessive exposure to water or damage during transport. We offer free cancellations so please cancel your reservations if the weather is not suitable for riding. If the bikes are returned in a non-functional state or damaged we reserve the right to charge the card on file for the cost of the repairs, up to $1,800 which is the average retail value of an e-bike.
- Open size: 75"x12"x45" (1940x290x1130 mm)
- Folding Size: 46"x18.5"x36" (1170X470X910 mm)
- Frame: Strengthen Durable 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Rim: Integrated Magnesium Alloy
- Front Fork: Suspension Alloy
- Shock: Strengthen Front and Rear Shock
- Tire: CST tire 26" x 4"
- Brakes: Tektro Hydraulic Oil brake, Front+Rear
- Derailleur: Shimano 9 speed
- Display: KingMeter Left thumb throttle LCD display（Mile）
- SELLE ROYAL saddle
- Battery: Samsung 48V 14Ah
- USB Cellphone holder
- Electric Only Range: ~ 31 miles (50 km)
- Pedal Assist Range: ~ 52 miles (85 km)
- Motor Power: 48V 500W
- Max Speed: 20 mile/h
- Handlebar: throttle
- Charger: 100V AC - 265V AC