These bikes will not fit in the trunk of a regular car or even mid-size SUV. Please consider riding from the store (the bike path is right across the street), or make sure you have a pick-up truck, van or very large SUV. The alternative is a hitch mounted fat tire bike rack.
The day rental requires you drop off the bike by the end of the day (7:00 p.m.), regardless of the time of pick-up. If you rent for 2 or more days, the e-bikes have to be returned by 7:00 p.m. in the last day of the rental period.
All our e-bikes have some resistance to water, but they are not waterproof. Excessive exposure to rain may damage the electric components, such as batteries and controllers. The renter is responsible to protect the e-bikes from excessive exposure to water or damage during transport. We offer free cancellations so please cancel your reservations if the weather is not suitable for riding. If the bikes are returned in a non-functional state or damaged we reserve the right to charge the card on file for the cost of the repairs, up to $1,800 which is the average retail value of an e-bike.
- Wattage: 750W
- Voltage: 48V
- Power Supply: Lithium Battery
- Wheel Size: 26“
- Motor: 48v*750w Brushless Motor
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Foldable: No
- Max Assisted Speed: 20 mph (32 km/h)
- Range per Power: 20-37 miles (32 - 60 km)
- Battery: 48v*17ah lithium LG
- Brake: Front-rear disc brake
- Frame: Alloy Aluminum 6061 Frame
- Display: Battery display
- Controller: Throttle speed control, 48v multifunctional
- Tire: 26*4.0 Fat Tire
- Charging time: 4-6 Hours